How to Setup Whitelist / Blacklist to block SPAM for VPS running Plesk
This knowledge article will show you how to use whitelist and blacklist to block SPAM :
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel
- After logging in, click on "Tools and Settings" on the left navigation bar.
- Next, click on theÂ Mail Server SettingsÂ under the Mail subheading
- Next, click on the "Black List" tab.
- Next click on the "Add Domain" button.
- Finally, enter the domain name you want to be blocked
- To save your changes, click on the "OK" button